A Community Group is a gathering of people around the city at a certain time and place, usually weekly, to discuss the Scriptures, pray for each other, make friends, and help accomplish our mission of bringing the Gospel to our city and each other. There’s always food, and it’s a great place to make friends.
Following Jesus, loving each other, and deepening in our love for God and the world isn’t something you can do alone. In short, we need each other. And, our city needs communities within it of love and transformation. So, because following Christ is about much more than what we can do on Sundays, we need to be living life in Community. For more on this idea, check out our Reason and Rhythm.
Our next round of Community Groups will be kicking off on the week of February 4th. We’ve got quite a few current and new groups around the city. Here’s a growing list of what’s planned for the Spring…
- Sunday 6-8pm, All are Welcome – Reading, MA
- Sunday 7:30-9pm, Ladies – Dorchester
- Monday 7-8:30pm, All are Welcome – Inman Square
- Tuesday 7:30-9pm, Ladies – Harvard Square
- Tuesday 7-8:30pm, All are Welcome – Sullivan Station
- Wednesday Mornings 7-8am (Breakfast), Men – Downtown Crossing
- Wednesday 8-9:30pm, Ladies – Union Square/Inman Square
- Thursday 7-8:30pm, Men – Central Square
- Thursday 1pm – 2pm, Ladies – Central Square at the YMCA
- Thursday 12pm, All are Welcome – Harvard Law School
Would you like to be a part of a Community Group mentioned above? Do you want to, but don’t see one at the right time or place? Fill out the form below and let us know!