WE’RE A CHURCH FOR OUR CITY
Aletheia Church is not something you go to, it’s a community to be a part of, centered around the person and mission of Jesus Christ.
We’re a new church actively working to build a great Boston, renewed by the TRUTH, GRACE, and CHANGING POWER of the Gospel.
WE MEET AT THE CAMBRIDGE FAMILY YMCA
We’re really easy to find. About 100 yards away from the Central Square T, we meet on SUNDAYS AT 9:25AM and 11am in the Cambridge Family YMCA. Our 9:25am Service features a full Aletheia Kids experience for ages 6 mos. to 9 years. Our 11am service features a nursery for 0-2 year-olds.
View Aletheia Web Map in a larger map
- WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT? – When you join us, you’ll follow the signs inside and be greeted by a warm environment. If you get there early, feel free to drop by the refreshment table and grab a coffee. There are lots of friendly faces ready to help, great music, and teaching that will make you think.
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? – We’re more concerned with you enjoying your experience with us than you meeting some dress code. So, please wear whatever you would wear normally. Most people will be dressed casually… at least, the Pastor will be.
- HOW DO I GET THERE? – You can find directions here! We are about 100 yards west of the Central Square T Station.
- WHERE SHOULD I PARK? – On Sundays, local on-street parking is free, and there are usually plenty of spaces within a block of the YMCA. You can find it on the map above, or at the Pleasant Street or Green St. parking lots.
- WHAT’S AVAILABLE FOR MY KIDS? – Aletheia Kids is an experience your kids will love. With our trained volunteers and exciting kids’ environment, we’re sure your kids will feel the love of God for them, and have a great time. The Full Aletheia Kids experience for ages 6 mos. to 9 years is offered at our 9:25am service. Our 11am service features a nursery for 0-2 year-olds.